Tuesday, May 31, 2011

SP

My best friend since fourth grade came to visit for four days. It wasn’t till I saw her that I realized how much I had missed her. Of course we still skyped ever since she left, which was a year ago, so she hasn’t missed much ever since. On Friday May 26, 2011, which was when she came to visit, she stayed at my house, and we talked about everything we could think of, we saw movies, and we took pictures. The next day we went to a party, and slepped over a friends house, and then on Sunday we went to another friend’s house, watched a movie, talked, ate and hanged out until 8:30pm which was when I took her to her hotel. However I didn’t know that, that was the last time I was going to see her after she went back home. We both thought we were going to see each other again one last time, but unfortunately we didn’t have the chance to. So now I’m missing her more than ever, since I didn’t have the chance to say good bye to her before she left. Hopefully she’ll come and visit again, or I’ll go visit her, since although its been a year since she last moved I can’t stand not seeing her anymore, and not being able to tell her my problems face to face.

flowers.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment