Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Soul Surfer


Last weekend, on Sunday my friends and I hanged out and watched a movie called, Soul Surfer. It was about a girl who, ever since she was born loved the sea and wanted to become a professional surfer, since her parents, both of them, were great surfers. However over the years she accomplished her goal. Except for one day while she was with her friends, surfing, a shark ate her whole arm. At first she didn’t react to it, and didn’t mind missing an arm. But then she realized how important it was, and how challenging it became to surf. Therefor with practice she was able to make the challenge a daily routine, and learn how to live/surf with it. However, after watching this movie I felt the need to be great full for everything I had, since I’m the type of girl who doesn’t realize that there are many people out there who suffer for unimaginable things. I guess this movie and many movies exist to open our eyes and make us realize the importance of being able to live happy and learn from our mistakes, and be great full for the life you have.
soulsurfer-long1.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment