Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Life Cycle


4162463209_e9f364492f.jpgWow it’s almost been a year, since the last time I saw my grandma and two years since I last saw my uncle. 2009-2010 were very intense summers, vacations, moments, and memories. I remember 2009 when my uncle ended up in the hospital and passed away on June 5th the last week of school and then the year after, June 14 2010 while my parents, my sister and I were already in los Roques during vacation which were staying only for one night, we receive a call from my uncle saying my grandma had passed away. I had never gone through those sorts of moments in which you see everybody in your family sad, depressed, and laconic, but worst of all, happening two years in a row. I definitely wouldn’t want that to happen this year or the next or any time soon. I know someday we will all leave and go to a better place/paradise but for now I think it’s better to stay in planet earth. There are times when I wonder why it had to happen? Or at least why two times in a row? And why to the people I love? I wish I could at least see them once in a while so I don’t have the feeling that I’m going to forget them or that they are with me. I guess there is no way of controlling the way life is, and the way the life cycle works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment