Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Goodbye ninth grade Hello tenth grade

goodbye.jpg
As the days go by, summer approaches. I can’t believe how my freshman year flew by so fast. Luckily we aren’t “planktons” anymore, like our ancient civ. Teacher would call us, and tell us we were on the bottom of the food chain. Now we are sophomores which make us a bit more special. Although I should be happy summer is coming in almost a week I don’t want school to end. I guess that being a freshman wasn’t that bad since the spotlight was always on us, and my grade became much closer. Also many of my closest friends are leaving, and I don’t think I can handle their goodbye on the last day of school; just thinking we might not see each other again makes me want to return to the beginning of ninth grade. Nevertheless the job of an international school is for people to come and go, although A LOT of my classmates and students will leave in almost a week hopefully in 10th grade many people will come, and fill in the empty spaces. However another reason why I don’t want school to end is because finals are going to happen the last week of school. I remember that in middle school and in elementary the last week of school was fun, there was no homework, no tests, no projects, and no nothing. But once you reach high school the real work begins, dead week and finals. Sometimes I just wish time could go a bit slower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment