Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Winter/Christmas Vacation Blog

Throughout my whole life, I’ve spent all my winter vacations with family, either in Venezuela or another country. This year 2010-2011, my family and I decided to go on a cruise not only for Christmas, but also to celebrate my grandparents 50 anniversary and my fifteenth birthday. This time, my entire family was completely together, my uncles and cousins from Canada, and my grandparents, uncles, and cousin from here Venezuela.  The cruise we made went throughout the Caribbean and lasted a week, and the following week we went to Orlando.
In the cruise, we stopped by many islands and countries like, Belize, Mexico/ Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Costa Maya. In every country or island we stepped on, we learned a little bit about their history. In the cruise there were many activities available like, ice skating, surfing, wall climbing, karaoke booth, competitions, theater, shopping, and free time. In the first formal dinner night, we celebrated my grandparent 50 anniversary which was the second cruise night, and on the 24 of December, which was another formal night, we celebrated my fifteenth birthday, and later that night Christmas Eve. That was a very memorable night that will be present throughout my entire life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment