Saturday, January 29, 2011

Celebrities...


The hottest guy celebrity this year is, Justin Bieber which is 16 years old. The hottest celebrity girl is Selena Gomez which is 18 years old. I’m a really big fan of Justin Bieber, not only because he is hot, but because he has an amazing voice! Ever since Selena Gomez began her career I’ve never liked her as an actress and now even less. The reason why now I dislike her even more is because she is dating Justin Bieber! I mean she is older than him for two years, besides I’m sure I’m not the only fan who disagrees, I’m sure many of his fans do too, but also Justin’s mom since she thinks this will ruin his career.  
Justin Bieber became famous 2009-2010 and he became known thanks to Usher because he saw Justin’s videos in YouTube, and thought that he could have a bright future in Hollywood. The song that made him rise to fame was Baby ft. Ludacris. Not only did girls go crazy after hearing and seeing his music video, but even the guys memorized his song. Justin has been criticized since the day he entered Hollywood, for his “girl” voice, but he’s learned to never listen to the haters. Overall Justin Bieber isn’t my only favorite celebrity/ singer, I have much more, but for this blog I chose to write about him. J

No comments:

Post a Comment