Saturday, January 29, 2011

NB

In school, there is a friend that understands me more than anybody can, even when I can’t even understand myself, I know she can! The reason why I know this is because she has gone through the majority of what I’ve gone through and knows how to handle it more than anybody else.  She is someone that is always happy, hyper, and looks at life with a different perspective. She is someone that doesn’t care about what people thinks about her, and stands up for who she is. Although this is the first year I’ve actually spent more time with, and become closer friends with, she has taught me many things I’m glad I’ve learned.
Every time I have to make a decision, she helps me through it, every time I’m heartbroken she knows exactly what to say or do, and every time I’m sad or dull she knows exactly how to turn my world around. I remember not so long ago, I was really sad for some stupid boy, that wasn’t even worth it; she helped me, not only get over him, but forget about him completely, that same week she asked me “Ale do you want to come to my house, eat a bunch of chocolates, watch a movie and talk about how stupid boy are?” just hearing that from her, made me feel that she actually cared about me and knew how to handle perfectly those kinds of stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment