Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What's Frustrating about High School?

Try this:
-          - Wake up at 6:30
-          - Get to school at 7:40
-          - Learn boring stuff
-          - Have homework, projects, essays, more work
-          - Lunch
-          - School dismissal: 3:30
-          - Get out of school at 5:00
-          - Get stuck in traffic for 1:30
-          - Get home at 6:30
-          - Do homework, projects, more work…
-          - Eat dinner
-          - Go to sleep at 11:00

The list above represents what I have to do every school day. I can’t blame nor school or high school, but… frustration. When I was in Elementary, I couldn’t wait to go to High School, and try projects, and brown shirts, and freedom… But now I can see what it’s really like. In high school we make our own choices, we have more freedom, it’s a cool habitat, and fun… but when it comes to work, there comes the frustrating part! Luckily it will only be for 3 ½ more years, guess I can live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment