Monday, October 18, 2010

"Los Roques"

In the summer of 2010 my family and I went to “Los Roques” a small island in Venezuela that took me half an hour to get there from Caracas. Not only did I go with my family, but met there with some friends! June 12, 2010 was the first time visiting the most beautiful beach that I have ever seen in my life with crystal clear water, coral sand, and perfect weather.
 The day we arrived, we met with our friends and got on a boat the led us towards another beach, where we got amazingly tanned. Later that day we climbed up a mountain where an old and small castle was located, and took advantage of some good pictures. The following and last day we ate breakfast, met once again with our friends and a smaller boat took us to another beach where we got to see Sea Turtles, and Sea Stars.
When we arrived home, with the reddest tan I have ever had, I was blown away to see one of the most beautiful beaches in the world and with the pride of being located in my own country.

No comments:

Post a Comment